We specialise in the protection of Residential rental properties through the proactive maintenance of Smoke Alarms. Operational Smoke Alarms have been required by law since1993 for all rented Residential properties In Australia. Landlords and their Property Managers have a duty of care to ensure Smoke Alarms are verified as operational in accordance with the Smoke Alarm manufacturer’s specifications and the Australian Standards 3786.
Why risk it?
We can manage the risk associated with Smoke Alarms on your behalf. We Provide:
- Economical compliance checking and servicing of Smoke Alarms
- Programmed Annual maintenance and review
- Consolidated access to properties
- Professional documentation including Certificates’ of service and Electrical Safety Certificates
- Processes exceeding REIV recommendations
- Minimum disruption to Agents, Property Managers and Tenants
- Trade public liability Insurance
Contact us now to find out what we can do for you.Contact Us